Popular Posts

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pre-Prezi Mind Map

I posted this yesterday and then went back and deleted it. Upon reflection, I decided that I should repost. When constructing my mind map, I wanted to learn a new program but quickly became bogged down.  The last few weeks have been more hectic...franctic even...than I am accustomed to so I took the quick route and composed my mind map on Word.  I still spent a larger amount of time on the map than I had estimated.
I have never converted a word document to a jpeg file.  I have learned to make the conversion early on in the design of the word document so that image issues can be dealt with.  I was EXTREMELY unhappy with the conversion.
I worked with Prezi some this summer in a staff development that I chose to go to to assist me in a project that I was assigned last semester.  We did not spend a great deal of time on Prezi however so I was uncomfortable using it by myself. Fortunately, one of my connections is a very tech savvy co-worker who walked me through the change from word to Prezi!

No comments:

Post a Comment